COVID-19 Patient Guidelines
Our commitment to health and safety is our main priority in delivering dental care to our patients in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Before you make an appointment
- Assess your general health. Patients displaying a high temperature, signs of respiratory distress, have travelled overseas or have been in close contact with a person with COVID-19 are asked to self-isolate and postpone their visit to the practice.
- Scheduling a visit should always be arranged by phone. Walk-ins are not accepted. Our staff will be contacting patients one day prior to your visit to confirm your attendance and to conduct a health screening questionnaire.
On the day of your appointment
- Patients are asked to arrive alone and on time. Our team may contact you to ask you to wait in your car prior to visiting the practice in order for us to maintain social distancing and to reduce contact between individuals.
- Hand sanitising facilities are provided for patient use. We also ask visitors to observe public health guidance on coughing and sneezing etiquette
- Please avoid touching surfaces and unnecessary items. All magazines and literature have been removed from our waiting areas and use of these areas will be reduced as much as possible.
- Patients will have their temperature taken prior to any treatments and will also be asked the health screening questionnaire
- All members of our dental team will be wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment as indicated for your treatment
- Following your treatment, please proceed to reception to make payment. We ask patients to please use credit/debit card payments and it will also be possible to pay over the phone prior to your visit to minimise time at reception.